Tuesday, December 18, 2012

every day surfing



i am obsessed with looking at things i will most likely never buy....



leather everything, everything, everything, everything. although when i look at the pants, as much as i want them, i think of ross [from friends] in the bathroom...all sweaty... baby powder everywhere




 


where did frye boots come from, i feel like i live on mars? They are amazing, like every pair of them. I want them all, but they are all very expensive. I would ask santa for a pair, but I am pretty sure santa would tell me to suck it

this purse is adorbs. perfect for running around after two kiddos. i bet i could fit some diapers in there too...maybe even a sippy cup of wine? ;) 



if i had fake boobs i would rock these all summer long. gorg and comfy

till next time...

ps. dear spell check, you obvi don't get my lingo, i spelled everything absolutely like i meant to

No comments:

Post a Comment