Friday, July 26, 2013

I want....my Revolve Addiction.....


I hate when people say they have everything they want. I mean I don't hate them, I just hate when people say that. I don't get it really. I mean, I am super happy with the life I have, I thank God every day, if not multiple times a day, for what he has blessed me with, but there is so much crap that I want.....and when I say crap, I mean awesome clothes/shoes/boots/ect. :) 

I sometimes sit on my phone and stalk my Revolve app. The worst part is that the app is slow, so I can't surf as fast I would like, but I still do it anyways.

They have a website, but I don't like the website as much, and I really don't have time to sit on my clunky lap top and surf. When I am at my lap top I am doing one of three things: working, paying bills, or writing a blog post. I don't have a ipad, and I don't really want one.....

So here is what I currently want.....I am not writing this so anyone buys me these things, I am writing this because I min-as-well do something with all the time I have wasted surfing the stupid app.

All of the below pictures are from the revolve app on the iphone.

 
Frye, Jenna studded short boot.....amazing in so many ways....

 
7 cut off shorts, because I mean really, right now, there are never too many cut off shorts in your closet

 
big, boho, off the shoulder,slouchy gorg sweater, Free People of course, me need for fall!

 
Another gorg Free People, I think its too tight on that girl, loose is always better....
 
 
Me and Chan Luu need to spend way more time together, as in I need to have like 20 more of her pieces.....they are all so beautiful

 

 
Oh Basta Surf, if I had fake boobs, I would rock these dresses like no one, unfortunately I don't, but I love the boho no back


last but not least, I could totally see me coaching J's soccer team this fall, in this outfit, maybe some uggs as well, why? because why the f not?!
 
 
 
Oh how I love to pretend I could obtain all of these gorgeous pieces...oh I love it....
 
Happy Friday readers!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment