Sunday, July 7, 2013

beach day numero uno, mucho bueno

so far so awesome! We had an awesome day filled with lots of fun, beach, pool, ribs, and crazy boys who never let us take a moment to sit down.

Pics of the day: 
 
 
handsome pantelones
  

 
I made this sand castle...I mean Jackson made this sand castle.....
 
 
I love mimossasssssssssss and the beach!


Family pic 

 
 
we are slowly getting lo to like the water...slowly...


 
 
first time grilling out one of these bad boys..my pops would be proud
 
 
 
finally product...1 hour with rub,3 hours low roasting in oven, 30 mins basting on grill...yummy! (not gonna lie I didn't eat any, but everyone else said they were good)

 
I love this kid
 

 
I love this kid too
 
 
 
I mean how could you not?!
 
 

ps- Happy big brother and RHONJ night. oh and for you all who have to go to work tomorrow..suckkkerrsss!

No comments:

Post a Comment