Tuesday, July 9, 2013

mixed of emotions.....

Today was tough. I so love being here and really appreciate everything we are blessed with, but tomorrow morning Jackson heads to his dads beach house. It made today one of those days I didn't want to end. I kept wanting to do as much as I could possible do with him. I even told him it would make me sad if he didn't eat his popsicle next to me. I just hate him leaving me. Usually every year we each have 1 week during the summer to take our own family vaca. This year when I told Jacksons dad my week he then told me it was the same week he was planning to go. So we are splitting it. Just isn't the same, but on the other hand, it isn't as long away from him either. I'm one of those moms who will always want a break, but hates a break more than an hour long.....I'm really gonna miss my big boo....

So today, I woke up early with little man, and made the family french toast and bacon. Then I headed out for an awesome run. The best part about running is waving and saying hi to everyone you pass. Instantly puts a smile on my face. I also saw a lot of cool houses, weird things, just cool stuff. Started my day off right. Then j man wanted to go to put put. We were there at 10:30 probably and it was packed. LONGEST mini golf session of my life!!! We had to wait at every hole, I am so impatient.

The rest of the day we hung at the house, explored the beach, and took in every bit of Jackson we could.....

Pics of the day!

Cool horse with Harley Davidson hat, in front of a beach house...bad ass!
Mini golf champ



smiles to make baby smile!

Late night sand castle making
I want to live here.....some day....no doubt

 Not yet a fan of the beach, but I will not give up

 Not sure this kid will ever know how much I love him, but I'll continue to take selfies and maybe eventually he will get it

 

He is the one nudist in our family, I appreciate and I am jealous of his confidence and self esteem, keep it up lo!

"I am black because I'm part Japanese" - thats what he believes.......not so much Jman, but you sure are handsome!

Happy Jeff Lewis night! I'm not sure I will be able to keep my eyes open for it :(



No comments:

Post a Comment