Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July!

Hey America, you rock in so many ways. I am so happy to have been born here. I am so happy to live in a country where so many men and women sacrifice for our country. I am incredibly happy our nation has a Black President and has finally approved gay marriage. I have always been a conservative/republican but I am a supporter of equal rights and no discrimination. Lets keep rocking out USA!

So heres our 4th in a nut shell.....

parade in the lovely and beautiful town of Leesburg, clean the house, pack a little, lay out in the beautiful sun, makes some yummy food, celebrate with friends. some pics below....

 
 Champ Punch...Check!
 

 
Patriotic flowers...Check!
 
 
 
A ton of watermelon...check!

 
A super cute baby...dressed in his red, white and blue...Check!

 
Hope everyone enjoys their day today!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment