Monday, July 22, 2013

CRAB FEST 2013!!!!!!!

You want crabs? I want crabs! My girlies and I, and our loved ones, got together at our house this weekend for an awesome crab fest. We had a couple dozen Maryland crabs, 4 lbs of snow crab, 4 lbs of steam shrimp, lots of corn, salt potatoes, corn muffins and cookies. We ate, drank (too much), jammed to music, played games, and I enjoyed every minute. Every time we get together, I get depressed when it ends. I am hoping some day to live in a culdesac with these ladies so I can see them every day. Until then, I'll keep soaking up our get together and sleep overs.

Pics!


no crab fest is complete with out a crab balloon....and old bay and butter....



get that crab!
 


 The crew



 Logan loved all the attention

I loved all the girl time


Jackson and his god mother, he is 6 and will soon be taller than she is....

Thank you friends for the awesome time this weekend, the ridiculousness that we always create and the memories that I am constantly smiling about. I am so proud that at our late 20's/early 30's we are still acting like we are in college. I am so grateful to have friends that get my sense of humor, accept me for who I am, love my children, travel the distance, always have my back, are completely honest, open and loving at all times, and most importantly are ridiculously cool. You are my family and I cannot wait for you all join me in the marriage and parenting part of life! Cheers to many many many more times like this weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment