Thursday, July 11, 2013

its coming to an end, pics of the week

I am the worst when it comes to leaving the beach. I want to start packing back up basically half way through the week. I really want to do two weeks next year, not that I am sure that would be possible but I think I would be way more relaxed. I have had the best time with my in-laws, sister in law, my husband and my amazing kids. So wish this could last.

Yesterday was pretty great, today was pretty great. Really missing Jackson but I am enjoying some down time as well.

We have been playing a lot of games at night so its making blogging hard. But here are some pictures from the week......

 
Here we go...to the beach without the babes
 
 
 
Lo and his aunti bec. he loves her lots!

 
nightly beach pics...

Papa John and Auntie Bec

Bec is the best tube blower-upper ever!

We loves the beach

Thursday night storm....first of the week

Its official our 14 month old pooped on the potty.... potty training here we go!
 

he loves the bob...much much much more than the sand.....
 

 
dolphins, pelicans, and waves oh my!

I gave him twizzlers, and then he cuddled with me...bribery at its best
 

I took a drive to Avon/Frisco to drop Jackson at his dads, I don't mind it at all,I love it out there so much. I think someday I will live there.

After dropping J off, I was lucky enough to see him play a bit with his cousins, him and his cousin Emily doing cartwheels

 

 
Oh how I love my little man....


Dada and his boy..
 
 
Really REALLY gonna miss it here. We had an awesome house, awesome company, awesome weather, awesome everything. Wishing this could just last longer......

No comments:

Post a Comment