Wednesday, July 3, 2013

here I go again on my own.... (sing it please)

Well apparently I like to wait 6 months in-between postings. I was thinking, since I have the next 11 days off I am going to give this a go. At least blog every other day maybe?

First of all, I just went on to people.com and saw that Avril Lavigne got married to some (not cute) guy named Chad Kroeger (maybe his parents own the grocery stores?) I had no idea her and Brody Jenner broke up? Maybe since I am addicted to the Kardashians I would assume since she is never on the show and he now is, that they broke up, but more importantly it was a sad realization that I have greatly lost my ability to keep up with celebrity gossip. I did see that JS had her baby boy though, because it was on the little lines scrolling on the bottom of every channel. That by the way is so stupid, those scroll things should be important news...I was trying to think of something important and I cant but that's what they should be for....

So since I stopped blogging I have overly lost my brain. Its sad, I thought something was seriously wrong with me, I even went to the doctor to see if I had Lyme's disease, I don't, I just have no brain. I could give examples of multiple different things I have done but its kind of embarrassing. I mean I literally checked the shipping information on a package that had already arrived. I was checking to see when it would arrive and it was already in my closet...that is what I mean. I kind of wish I could blame it on smoking something but I can't, I just have a terrible case of baby brain I guess.

Point of this post........

Top ten goals for my beach vacation (starting Saturday):
  1. To work out every day, other than travel days, although I should probably try to work out on travel days as well
  2. To make lots of memories with my two little guys, play, build, swim, splash, just have a ton of fun
  3. Find some hidden OBX foodie spots
  4. Slow down, take it in, relax, and focus on the moment (try it, its not as easy as it sounds)
  5. Drink more water than alcohol
  6. No flip outs during travel
  7. Get tan, without getting burned
  8. No gainage of weightage
  9. Bond a little bit with everyone in the house
  10. Have fun, show respect to everyone I meet, smile, laugh and enjoy every minute of it
There we have it friends. I'll try to post tomorrow some fun 4th fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment